Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

So, today is Thanksgiving. I'm making a bird for my family and lots of sides. I purchased an organic turkey, trying to stay "green". I think I might have to try a tiny piece. Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. I watch the parade, eat, rest, then eat again. I'll worry about dieting tomorrow!
Menu
Pear, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad
Mushroom Stuffing
Vegetarian Mushroom Gravy
Maria's Mashed Potatoes (the best)
Sweet Potatoes with Pecans
Glazed Carrots
Brussels Sprouts
Green Beans
Chutney Cranberries
Glazed Onions
Turkey (yikes) cooked on the grill
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pecan Chocolate Pie
I don't think maybe I'll miss the turkey with all these sides!
Enjoy your dinner and give thanks to all those loved ones who are still around.......
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment