Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe it! Its been one year since I started my blog, my new way of eating.....my new beginnings.
It really hasn't been hard being a vegan, its a shame more restaurants just don't get it. All of us would be so much more healthier if we had fresh choices. I was once there...cheeseburgers, fries, steak....and just maybe a hot fudge Sunday to top it all off.....no more.....I feel so much better now, I sleep well at night, I have tons more energy and I'm fit! I use to think eating this way was a sacrifice....what? Now I realize I can actually taste food, real food, not food that's been processed, laden with salt and who knows what else.People are still amazed when I tell them I've had cancer and open heart surgery.. I urge you....just try one of my recipes that I've posted over the year, you might be surprised....your taste buds will thank you! AND REMEMBER......ENJOY! (and yes....that is a vegan cupcake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment