Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Egg Cream

Have you ever had an Egg Cream? I had my first egg cream probably about 30 years ago when I lived in Brooklyn, New York. I saw someone having one and asked the waiter what it was. He told me, I thought, I'll give it a try. Well, its now my most favorite afternoon pick me up. Its refreshing and well, just yummy!
Your probably thinking, a drink made up of eggs, not very vegan. Well, I'm happy to say no little chickens where killed making this refreshing drink. It so easy and all you need is 2 ingredients! Give it a try.
"Chocolate Egg Cream"
In a glass place a little less than 1/2 glass chocolate soy milk fill the rest of the glass with seltzer water, be careful, the seltzer water is very fizzy and will run over the glass if your not careful.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment