Thursday, August 27, 2009

Eating Well 28 Day Vegetarian Meal Plan

I came across this terrific website "eatingwell.com" lots of great vegetarian recipes. One of my quests is to lose 10lbs, I've been trying for 3 years to lose 10lbs (actually some weeks its more like 15).
Eating Well has a 28 day diet plan specifically for vegetarians! If anything it has some yummy looking recipes. You can choose from 3 diet plans 1200 calories per day, 1500 or 1800.
I'm going to try it starting Monday, I'll let you know if I actually lose any weight!
To find website:
1. Go to "eatingwell.com"
2. Search: 28 day vegetarian meal plan
3. Click on first entry which is "Eating Well 28 Day Meal Plans-Eating Well
4. Click on "Vegetarian Meal Plans"
5. Pick you calorie count, 1200, 1500 or 1800.
Now, there might be an easier way to get to this specific site, I'm just not that computer savvy!
Good luck!
The "EatingWell" magazine is really a great magazine, although its not strictly for vegetarians, you can alter the recipes to make it vegetarian. It has great recipes for those in your family that aren't vegetarians. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment