Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back on Track

I was in Amsterdam for 5 days! It was wonderful. I fell off the vegetarian wagon....I did fairly well, messed up one day when I had a traditional Dutch meal consisting of mashed potatoes with sauteed onions and carrots (very good and vegetarian) but I messed up with what came with it...veal sausage! Probably the worse thing I could eat. I ate it but I must admit, I didn't love it.

Then on the way home I was stuck in New York, they just delayed my flight which meant I would miss my connecting flight, I was up for almost 24 hours, I was craving meat....so I ate a hamburger! I got so sick! I felt nausea's, it taught me a lesson....NO MORE MEAT!

So, I'm home, back to my own food, my own discoveries.

If you ever have a chance to go to Amsterdam....GO FOR IT! And yes, they have great vegetarian food!

No comments:

Post a Comment