Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nachos

Nachos are one of my favorite "bad" foods. Lots of cheese....use to be one of my all time down falls! I gave up whole fat cheeses, switched to low-fat. What to do now? Fortunately you can find some pretty fabulous Vegan cheeses at your local health food store. I had this for lunch the other day, and actually for breakfast too! Breakfast? Yes, who says you can't have what you want?
Give my Nachos a try, use your imagination, layer it with all kinds of great veges . Even vegan chili if you have it!
I'm not using any measurements, you be the judge.
Nachos
Organic tortilla chips
Shredded Vegan Cheddar cheese
Sliced black olives
guacamole (just smash one avocado, drizzle with lime juice, add some chopped cilantro, mix together)
salsa
Arrange tortilla chips, cover with shredded cheese, microwave for about 60 seconds.
Layer with olives, guacamole and salsa.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment